Asozen-sr Plus Tablets
Composition:Aceclofenac 100 mg. + Serratiopeptidase 15 mg. + Paracetamol 325 mg. Tablets
Asozen-SR Plus tablet is a combination medicine used to give relief from pain and swelling in various conditions like muscle pain, postoperative pain (pain after surgery/operation) and joint pain. Asozen-SR Plus is a combination of three medicines: Aceclofenac + Serratiopeptidase + Paracetamol. It effectively gives relief from pain and inflammation in conditions like arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and osteoarthritis.
Follow the dose and duration advised by your doctor to use this medicine. To prevent stomach upset, it should be taken with food or milk. Taking the medicine regularly at the fixed time helps to increase its effectiveness.
Composition - Aceclofenac 100 mg. + Serratiopeptidase 15 mg. + Paracetamol 325 mg.
USES OF ASOZEN-SR PLUS
- Pain relief
BENEFITS OF ASOZEN-SR PLUS
In Pain relief
Asozen-SR tablet is a combination medicine that is used for getting short term relief from pain, inflammation and swelling due to conditions that affect joints and muscles. It blocks chemical messengers in the brain that let us know that we have pain. Along with painkillers, it also contains a salt called Serratiopeptidase, which promotes the overall healing process and increases the process of recovery.
Most side effects of this medicine are not serious and do not require any medical attention. They disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. If any of the side effects persists and worries you, consult your doctor.
Common side effects of Asozen-SR Plus are
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
HOW ASOZEN-SR PLUS TABLET WORKS
Asozen-SR Plus is a combination of three medicines which work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and fever. This medicine also has an enzyme which breaks down abnormal proteins at the inflammation site and promotes healing.
- It is not safe to consume alcohol with this medicine.
- Studies suggest that taking this medicine during pregnancy can be harmful. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor.
- Please consult your doctor if you want to use this medicine during breastfeeding.
- Asozen SR plus tablet may decrease your alertness, make you feel sleepy and dizzy which may affect your ability to drive and make driving unsafe for you. Do not drive if you experience any of these symptoms.
- This medicine should be used with caution by kidney patients. Medical advice before using this medicine suggested. Aseozen SR plus is not suggested for patients with severe kidney disease.
- Using this medicine by patients with severe liver disease is not recommended. However, caution and doctor’s prescription is advised for liver patients for using this medicine.
HOW TO USE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as decided by your doctor for you. Do not crush, break or chew it. Asozen-SR Plus tablet is to be taken with food.
Showing 1-5 out of 1
umesh dhingra on Feb 02, 2021
I have used this medicine but the pain is not remove...I can't releif this medicine