Clopiril-AS Antiplatelet Tablets
This Medicine Requires Valid Prescription
Promotion & Offers
COMPOSITION:Clopidogrel Bisulphate 75 mg. + Aspirin 75 mg. Tablets
Clopiril-AS is a combination of two antiplatelet medicines or blood thinner which are used to reduce the harmful blood clots that are formed in blood vessels. This helps in preventing heart attack or stroke in people with heart disease.
Clopiril-AS tablets should be taken regularly with food regularly at a fixed time each day. This medicine should be taken regularly as per the schedule prescribed by your doctor. Taking it at the same time every day will make it more effective. The dose of this medicine and duration of treatment will depend on your condition. Do not stop taking it until you have finished the complete course, even when you feel better. Lifestyle changes like eating a diet with low fat, doing regular exercise and not smoking may help this medicine to work effectively for you.
Composition- Clopidogrel Bisulphate 75 mg. + Aspirin 75 mg. Tablets
USES OF CLOPIRIL-AS TABLET
- Prevention of heart attack and stroke
BENEFITS OF CLOPIRIL-AS TABLET
In Prevention of heart attack and stroke
Clopiril-AS tablet is a combination of two blood thinning medicines which are also known as anti platelets. It prevents blood clotting inside the veins and arteries. This helps the blood flow to freely move around your body, preventing heart attack or stroke. Apart from taking this medicine regularly, make appropriate lifestyle changes such as eating healthy food and staying active to increase this medicine’s effectiveness. Keep taking it even if your condition starts improving.
Most side effects of this medicine do not require any medical attention and they go away as your body starts adjusting with the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist and you are worried about them.
Common side effects of Clopiril-AS are
- Abdominal pain
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Increased bleeding tendency
- Nose bleeding
HOW CLOPIRIL-AS TABLET WORKS
Aspirin and Clopidogrel which are present in this medicine work by preventing the platelets from becoming thick and sticking together which if not treated can form harmful blood clots.
- It is not safe to use alcohol with Clopiril-AS tablet.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking this medicine as it may be risky for the developing baby.
- Using this medicine during breastfeeding may be unsafe. Limited study suggests that this medicine may pass into breast milk and harm the baby.
- Clopirirl-AS may decrease alertness which may affect your ability to drive. This medicine may cause sleepiness or dizziness.
- Kidney patients should use this medicine with caution. Please consult your doctor. Clopiril-AS is not recommended for patients with severe kidney disease.
- Liver patients should be cautious while using this medicine. Please consult your doctor. Patients with severe liver disease should not use this medicine.
HOW TO USE
Take this medicine in dose and for the time period as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. This medicine is to be taken with food.Less
Showing 1-5 out of 1
Tarun on Mar 16, 2022