Promotion & Offers
COMPOSITION:Omeprazole 20 mg.
Omezee-20 is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid that is produced in the stomach. It helps to treat acid related diseases in the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acid reflux and peptic ulcer disease.
This medicine is also used to prevent stomach ulcers and acidity that may occur because of the prolonged use of pain-killers. Omezee-20 belongs to the medicine class known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). Take this medicine preferably in the morning, one hour before a meal. You should keep on taking it as prescribed even if your symptoms disappear. To increase the efficiency of the treatment, eat smaller meals more often and avoid caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee, and also avoid spicy and fatty foods.
Composition- Omeprazole 20 mg.
USES OF OMEZEE-20 CAPSULE
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer disease
BENEFITS OF OMEZEE-20 CAPSULE
Heartburn and acid reflux happens when the muscle above your stomach relaxes too much and allows the food in the stomach and acid to come back up into your esophagus and mouth. This medicine belongs to a group of medicine called proton pump inhibitors. It reduces the amount of acid that is produced in your stomach and relieves the pain caused due to heartburn and acid reflux. You can make changes to your lifestyle and increase the efficiency.
Most side effects of this medicine do not require medical attention and go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if any symptom persists or worries you.
Common side effects of Omezee are
- Stomach pain
HOW OMEZEE-20 WORKS
Omezee 20 Capsule works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. This helps in relief from acid related indigestion and heartburn.
- Be cautious in consuming alcohol with this medicine. Please consult your doctor.
- Omezee-20 may be unsafe for use by pregnant women. Limited studies show harm to the developing baby. Please consult your doctor.
- This medicine is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Studies have shown that this medicine may pass in breastmilk and harm the baby.
- It is not sure whether it is safe to drive after taking this medicine. Do not drive if there is any symptom which you think can affect your ability to drive.
- It is safe to use by kidney patients if prescribed.
- This medicine should be used with caution in severe liver disease patients. Please consult your doctor.
HOW TO USE
This medicine should be taken in the dose and duration as your doctor advises you. Omezee-20 is to be taken on an empty stomach.Less
No reviews yet! Be the first to leave a review.