Valprolex Chrono 500 CR
This Medicine Requires Valid Prescription
Promotion & Offers
COMPOSITION:Sodium Valproate 333 mg. + Valproic Acid 145 mg
Valprolex Chrono 500 CR Tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of epilepsy, a neurological disorder or disease in which a patient suffers from seizures or fits. This medicine controls abnormal activity of the brain, relaxes the nerves which further prevents seizures or fits.
Valprolex Chrono 500 CR Tablet should be consumed with food as per the dosage decided by your doctor. Your doctor may increase the dose till your condition is stable. This medicine may show results in a few weeks but it should be taken regularly to get the most benefit. Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor asks you to. Stopping your medication may bring back more seizures and your condition may get worse.
Composition- Sodium Valporate 333mg. Valproic Acid 145mg
USES OF VALPROLEX TABLET CR
Valprolex Chrono 500 CR Tablet decreases the electrical signals in the brain which cause fits (seizures). It reduces symptoms such as confusion, jerking movements which are out of control, loss of awareness, fear or anxiety. It can take several weeks for this medicine to work as the dose has to be increased.
Most side effects of Valprolex tablets do not require medical attention as they disappear while your body adjusts to this medicine. If any side effects persist or worry you, consult your doctor.
Common side effects of Valprolex are
- Weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Gum swelling
- Hair loss
- Liver injury
- It is not safe to consume alcohol with this medicine.
- Pregnant women should not use this medicine as it may harm the developing baby. Please consult your doctor.
- It may be used by breastfeeding mothers if prescribed by a doctor.
- Using this medicine may decrease alertness, affect your vision and make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
- It is safe to use in patients with kidney patients. Please consult your doctor.
- This medicine should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
HOW TO USE
This medicine should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. This medicine is to be taken with food. Do not chew, crash or break it.Less
Showing 1-5 out of 1
Out of stock
Udam on Apr 23, 2022
When this medicine available